So here are my final gift ideas folks. The price range of these beauties is between $50-$100. Two facts needs to be disclosed here: 1) I can’t stop drooling. 2) My heart is going pitter patter. But I’m sure you guessed that! Whose heart wouldn’t?!
- Ok so, I’m obsessed with faux fur at the moment, as you may have gathered by my inclusion of said item in my last blog post Gift Ideas: Part 2: Up To $50. This Black Blue Oh So Fine Faux Fur Jacket from Genuine People rocked my world when I saw it! It’s $66.00. SAY WHHHHAAT?!
- Generally speaking I don’t spend this kind of money on a candle. But Diptyque has a huge cult following and although I’ve never smelt it, if you’re in the market for a fancy-shmancy expensive candle for the candle lovers of the world, this would be a great gift. $60.00.
- Kiehl’s is an amazing brand, I love their skincare. This Limited Edition Healthy Skin Essentials Every Night Set is divine. Coming in at $76.00, the set contains:
- Midnight Recovery Concentrate, 1.0 oz.
- Midnight Recovery Eye, 0.5 oz.
- Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate, 0.17 oz.
- Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream, 0.24 oz.
- An exclusive canvas Kiehl’s travel bag.
- Now, with a name like Filmstar Bronze & Glow, I have a feeling that the recipient of this gift might be rather happy! Charlotte Tilbury has knocked this packaging out of the park. $68.00
- This Gold Single Inna Ring, Lapis by Janna Conner is to die for! Currently on sale for $79.00. A gorgeous addition to any jewelry collection.
- Who could live without a Crystal Box Clutch I ask you? This gorgeous piece by Natasha Couture is $88.00. Perfect for a night out with a pretty frock on, it comes with a drop-in chain too.
- Over the knee boots are really on trend right now, they always seem to come back every fall/winter so investing in a great pair is a brilliant idea. Boohoo.com are selling these Tia Block Heel Over the Knee Boots in black, taupe and grey. $80.00.
- Last but not least, the Cape Blazer. Basically, a cape and a blazer had a baby. Enter the Cape Blazer. Nasty Gal has a black velvet one: Champagne Taste Cape Blazer for $78.00. As the name might suggest, I see myself wearing this tasting champagne. Why not eh?!
I hope this helped you decide on some fancy gifts, or even give you some ideas as to what you can buy for your loved ones. Merry Christmas 🙂