How is it December already? December only means one thing… shopping for Christmas gifts. Well that and a lot of eating. It’s gift-giving season and it’s always difficult to find things for friends and loved ones, so I thought I’d put together some ideas that you might find helpful. Not going to lie, I kind of want each one of these things in my life! I’ve split gift ideas in to three; part 1: up to $20, part 2: up to $50 and part 3 up to $100. So let’s get stuck in shall we…
- Chevron Midi Ring Set – Forever21 – $5.90 Gorgeous set for a steal of a price! I love midi rings so this is right up my street!
- Scented Candle – H&M – $12.99. You can’t go wrong with a scented candle, who doesn’t want their home/room/life to smell good?!
- Fluffy Cropped Jumper – River Island – $20 on sale. Great addition to a Fall/Winter wardrobe.
- Butter London Flawless Finish Set – Sephora – $18.00. Nice nails around the christmas table is always a plus.
- Sézane Notecard Set – Madewell.com – $20. For the stationary nerd! You never know when you’ll need a notecard, right?
- Faux Fur Knit Slippers – Aeropostale.com – $12 on sale. Fluffy slippers for the chilly winter evenings. No brainer.
- Pinch Provisions – Sephora – $16. This kit is perfect for any on-the-go ladies. Safety pin. Check. Dental floss. Check. Stain remover pad. Check. These are just some of the things you get in this kit, it will literally save you in a pinch.
- Faux Fur Pom Knit Beanie – Express – $12.45 on sale. Dying over that fluffy pom pom.
Such cute gifts in my opinion and ones that won’t break the bank! I hope this has helped in some way. Have you got any other pressie ideas you can share?