I can’t actually believe it’s already the end of September! But it is. It just simply is, and that means I can tell you what my beauty faves have been this month. Nothing I’m about to mention is new to me, well that’s a total lie, the Mac Creme Cup is relatively new and the EOS lip balm was a September purchase but the rest are things I’ve come back to time and time again this month. Therefore making the cut to my list of much adored.
Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Quad (French Vanilla Stay Matte, Double Date Duo, Midnight Stay Matte) – This quad is so multi functional. I use this for an everyday look as well as a perfect evening smokey eye. Best of both worlds.
- Lush Charity Pot – I adore this hand and body lotion for two reasons: Firstly, the ingredients are sourced from Lush Fund projects around the world and 100% of the purchase price (minus taxes) is donated to small organizations working within the environmental conservation, animal welfare and human rights areas. Brilliant. The second reason is how this cream makes my skin feel. I purchased this on the day solely for my hands as they’d been feeling dry and rough. The moment I put this on, my skin felt soft, nourished, refreshed and smelt amazing. Perfect for elbows and knees too.
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque – This overnight masque is so gorgeous. This is more than a September favourite to be honest, whenever my skin is feeling tired or needs a moisture surge I use this and the following morning my skin has absorbed all the goodness and is soft and hydrated.
- Mac Russian Red – A staple in my make-up bag. I love this matte red and wear it over and over again. I love the texture and the staying power.
- Mac Creme Cup – This cremesheen is relatively new to me, I needed a nude I could wear with a smokey eye or just for a ‘my lips but better’ look on a natural make-up day. This formula is great, easy to wear and it’s such a pretty blue pink.
- Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask – I like to do a mask a couple of times a week if my schedule permits, usually a pore cleaning mask and a hydrating mask. This mask pulls out impurities and leaves your skin feeling so soft and clean. I love it and have seen great results with it.
- Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus – I received a decent sized sample of this product with a purchase and it seems to be working wonderfully with my skin. It hasn’t made me break out or caused me any issues whatsoever, I spread the serum all over my face and then finish with a moisturizer, unless i’m using an oil that evening. It does say you are able to use this twice a day but I’ve only been using it at night and I’m thoroughly enjoying it.
- EOS Honeydew Lip balm – I know i’m late to the party but I had to finally try this lip balm out. I’m really liking it, it smells gorgeous and isn’t too greasy on the lips. It seems to be going everywhere with me since I got it.
What are your favourites this month?
All images owned by Hey Fancy Face.